COVID-19 - supporting our health professionals
As of 31 December 2022, PPE will no longer be distributed through the Australian Government’s Living with COVID program.
Access your local COVID-19 Case Management HealthPathway (link) for up to date information on COVID-19 and clinical guidance on the assessment, triage and management of COVID-19 in the community.
If you need a HealthPathways login, contact your local PHN HealthPathways officer.
Commissioned home visits
While most people with COVID-19 can recover at home with the support of GP Telehealth, some patients, such as those with co-morbidities or complex medical conditions, or people in Residential Aged Care Facilities, require an in-home visit.
Country to Coast Queensland will pay general practitioners, practice nurses, and nurse practitioners $250 per home visit for eligible COVID-19 patients. This payment does not cover routine monitoring or visits.
Country to Coast Queensland will reimburse general practices for COVID-19 vaccinations administered to non-Medicare eligible patients. Reimbursements are made directly to the practice and in line with the prescribed MBS equivalent and PIP payments.
- Complete and submit the New Vendor Information Form
- Complete the Non-MBS Vaccination Claim Form for each patient (send with your first invoice)
- Make your invoice out to:
Sunshine Coast Health Network Ltd
PO Box 3067
Maroochydore QLD 4558
ABN 21 156 526 706
All reimbursement requests are to be submitted within 2 weeks of the date of service. Following receipt of the required documentation, eligible payments will be made within 30 days.
Submit all reimbursement requests and forms to PracSupport@ourphn.org.au
The Vaccine Operations Centre
Forms and templates
- POPGUNS Triage Process: Prioritisation of Patients - A Guide to Urgency for Non-Clinical staff
- Referral templates
Health Professionals Support Lines
Link back to page - Training resources for health professionals
Residential Aged Care
- National Guidelines for the Prevention, Control and Public Health Management of Outbreaks of Acute Respiratory Infection (includingCOVID-19 and Influenza) in Residential Care Facilities
If you have any questions about the use of PPE or if you require PPE, email firstname.lastname@example.org.