10 Commandments of Medical Practice Viability
Many NGOs and peak bodies say viability of medical practices in a public health not-for-profit setting is unachievable. We beg to differ. COPHE has been
Many NGOs and peak bodies say viability of medical practices in a public health not-for-profit setting is unachievable. We beg to differ. COPHE has been engaged to review numerous medical practices in private and public settings in metro, rural and remote areas throughout Australia. The results of these reviews have many similar themes which will be examined in this online workshop.
The workshop will provide:
- an overview of the critical success factors in establishing a sustainable medical practice.
- ideas for maximising viability, improving profitability and competing with private and corporate providers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Community Health Centre board members and leadership
- PHNs and Health planners in local, state or commonwealth government
- Managers and Directors in the public and private health sectors
- Peak bodies ad community service organisations
- Medical practices
- Rural and remote health care providers and community groups
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am AEST