2021 Reproductive Medicine Education Symposium: Sunshine Coast
Queensland Fertility Group is delighted to invite you to participate in our 2021 Reproductive Medicine GP education symposium. The content of this program will help you to: Discuss and explain what impacts
Queensland Fertility Group is delighted to invite you to participate in our 2021 Reproductive Medicine GP education symposium.
The content of this program will help you to:
- Discuss and explain what impacts infertility in males and females
- Assess and manage patients who present with infertility
- Determine when referral to a fertility specialist is appropriate, ensuring continuity of patient care
- Determine how and why some patients will fall pregnant and some will not
- Identify factors that lead to a positive pregnancy whilst undergoing IVF treatment.
This is accredited as a Category 1 (40 CPD point) Active Learning Module by the RACGP when you attend and complete the pre-disposing and reinforcing activities. Activity Number: 182923.
- Week prior – Complete predisposing podcast activity
- 12.00pm – Registration and lunch
- 12.30pm – Medical Care of the IVF Patient
- 1.30pm – Genetics in General Practice
- 2.30pm – Break
- 2.45pm – Patient Centric Approach to Fertility Care
- 3.45pm – Donor Program (including Surrogacy)
- 4.45pm – Break
- 5.00pm- Fertility Preservation
- 6.00pm – Close
- Week post – Reinforcing Q&A activity
- Please visit qfg.com.au/sunshinecoastgp to secure your place.
- Registrations will be allocated on a first response basis.
- Registrations close 19 March 2021.
For further information, please email email@example.com, call 1800 111 483 or fax (07) 30145 3001.
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm AEST
Sunshine Coast Health Institute, 6 Doherty Street, Birtinya