My Health Record – a practical demonstration (Zedmed)
These one hour sessions are aimed at GPs, Specialists, Practice Managers, Practice Nurses and Aboriginal Health Workers interested
- access your patients’ My Health Records in your software;
- use filters to find documents; • view documents and overviews;
- enter access codes for patients with protected documents/records;
- upload documents to My Health Record; and
- ensure appropriate security and access governance mechanisms are in place.
Run via GoTo webinar platform, these sessions will afford an opportunity for participants to raise questions directly with the instructor and to discuss other issues encountered in using My Health Record. These demonstrations will be run on a weekly basis at varying times throughout the day.
If you can not find a session time that suits you, we may be able to provide an out of schedule session to accommodate you and your staff. For more information on this or for follow up My Health Record support for your practice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This education is CPD accredited by AAPM, RACGP and ACRRM.
- Wednesday 17 February 2021: 12.00pm – 1.00pm (AEST)
- Wednesday 3 March 2021: 12.00pm – 1.00pm (AEST)
- Tuesday 9 March 2021: 5.00pm – 6.00pm (AEST)
- Wednesday 17 March 2021: 12.00pm – 6.00pm (AEST)
- Tuesday 23 March 2021: 5.00pm – 6.00pm (AEST)
- Wednesday 31 March 2021: 12.00pm – 1.00pm (AEST)
February 1 (Monday) - March 31 (Wednesday)