Webinar: Reaching out and Reaching in – creating the roadmap to a connected health system
In the first National Cabinet of our new government on June 17th, there was a strong commitment between the States, Territories and the Commonwealth to work together to identify practical
In the first National Cabinet of our new government on June 17th, there was a strong commitment between the States, Territories and the Commonwealth to work together to identify practical improvements to the health system. Specifically, the connections between GPs and hospitals, and ‘practical ways to get aged care residents and NDIS participants out of hospital and into a more appropriate setting’. Yet, how will this work in reality?
AHHA in partnership with Wild Health invites you to join us for a discussion on what is needed to digitally connect our fragmented health system and enable outcomes-focused, value-based health care. This webinar will consider the technology, funding and policy that goes into creating an integrated health care experience in Australia that supports Australians as they move between hospitals, primary and community care throughout their care journey.
- Tracey Johnson – CEO Inala Primary Care, Director Cubiko, AIHW Primary Healthcare Advisory Committee
- Kylie Woolcock – Chief Executive at Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association
- Dr Paresh Dawda – Director and Principal Prestantia Health and Next Practice
- David Rowlands – Digital Health Consultant, Director AIDH
- Moderator: Jeremy Knibbs – Publisher, The Medical Republic
(Wednesday) 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm