CCQ will soon migrate the de-identified practice data we’ve collected under your practice agreement into a new, gold-standard IT platform called Primary Health Insights.
Primary Health Insights is a secure storage and management platform purpose-built for primary care data and will be used by PHNs across the nation.
The platform has undergone vigorous testing and governance and has been endorsed by the Australian Government and the Australian Medical Association.
“The benefits of Primary Health Insights are overwhelming.”
– Omar Korshid, President AMA
What does it mean for general practice?
- Increased revenue potential as a result of better practice insights;
- The availability of insights you may not already have in your current reporting suite;
- Access to enhanced patient diagnostics for your practice;
- Better health outcomes for your patients.
What do you need to do?
Nothing. The PHN is working in collaboration with other PHNs to improve governance, security and effectiveness of primary health data.
For more information, please contact your PHN primary healthcare officer.