CCQ covers a broad location area. We have the vision to build healthy, strong, connected communities.
The Primary Care Enhancement Program (PCEP) for People with Intellectual Disability is a new program developed by the PHN.
What is the Healthy Together Project?
The Healthy Together Project is a plan of action.
It has been created to help people with intellectual disabilities and their families improve their health.
It also helps health professionals, disability services and carers support you on your health journey.
Health professionals include: Doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, dentists and more.
SERVICE PROVIDER DIRECTORY
Filter the list of providers by using one or more of the fields below.
We couldn’t find a provider in that suburb, but here are some nearby providers
- Clinic/Outreach Location Baringa, Blackwater
- Modalities Offered Face-to-face, Telehealth
- Programs Offered Low Intensity Mental Health Support ("Stream 1")
Psychological Therapies ("Stream 3")
- Clinic/Outreach Location Agnes Water
- Modalities Offered Face-to-face
- Programs Offered Psychological Therapies ("Stream 3")