Mindframe Plus training invitation
Central Queensland Rural Health is pleased to bring the federally-funded Mindframe Plus program to your region. Mindframe is a national program supporting safe and non-stigmatising communication about suicide, mental
Central Queensland Rural Health is pleased to bring the federally-funded Mindframe Plus program to your region.
- Ensuring strong application of Mindframe guidelines
- Supporting local organisations and sectors to build collaborative relationships
- Supporting local organisations and sectors that work with the media
- Reducing risk of inappropriate reporting and communications
- Empowering local stakeholders to make informed decisions with suicide prevention messages
- Assisting in coordination of media strategies and communications
Date: 9 November, 2022
Time: 9am – 12 midday AEST
Location: Online via Microsoft Teams (details to be provided closer to event date)
In-person options available in Rockhampton, Yeppoon, Gladstone, Biloela and Emerald
www.bit.ly/MindframePlusCQRH (by Wednesday 2 November, 2022)
Visit www.mindframe.org.au for more information or email: email@example.com
The in-person workshops are supported by CQRH Project Officers and the local suicide prevention groups they work with in Yeppoon, Gladstone, Biloela and Emerald, and the Central Qld Multicultural Association in Rockhampton.
Content warning: Suicide will be discussed during the workshop. Support will be available during and after the session.
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm