Queensland COVID-19 Update – Long COVID
221013-Queensland-COVID-19-Update-Long-COVID-p.pdf (216 downloads)
Tuesday 18 October 2022
Queensland PHNs are pleased to announce a webinar for primary health clinicians on Long COVID.
This webinar will cover medical conditions associated with Long COVID symptoms, and strategies to support patients with Long COVID symptoms.
Our expert panel will cover topics such as the latest evidence-based research and case studies of Long COVID. Our panel will also share experiences of working with Long COVID patients.
- Matthew Brown – Queensland Health Long COVID Program Director
- Dr Rodney Pearce – GP, Medical QH Glynde/Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Prof Sonya Marshall-Geradisnik – Director of National Centre for Neuroimmunology and Emerging Diseases (NCNED), Menzies Health Institute Queensland
- Dr Kiran Thapaliya and Dr Natalie Eaton-Fitch – National Centre for Neuroimmunology and Emerging Diseases (NCNED)
- Dr Fabian Jaramillo – Clinical Editor, HealthPathways
- Dr Graham Exelby – Mermaid Central Medical Clinic
We invite you to pre-submit questions when registering and you can also ask questions on the night via the chat function.
Note: This webinar will be recorded and made available to view following the event. Your registration and attendance will be taken as your consent for the recording.
(Monday) 1:05 am - 1:05 am