Wills Week webinar
We are pleased to let you know that we are launching a series of three webinars as part of our Wills Week annual campaign. Our Wills Week webinar is an opportunity
We are pleased to let you know that we are launching a series of three webinars as part of our Wills Week annual campaign.
Our Wills Week webinar is an opportunity to learn about the types of things you need to consider when making a Will and Enduring Power of Attorney, so your wishes are known if something unexpected happens to you.
This webinar will be hosted by subject matter experts from the Public Trustee and the Queensland Law Society.
You’ll learn about:
- The purpose of a Will and Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA)
- Important considerations when making a Will and EPA
- What happens when someone dies without a Will or EPA
- How and when you need to update your Will and EPA.
Please visit the following link and choose which session suits you best.
- Friday 30 September (12–1pm)
- Wednesday 5 October (12–1pm)
- Tuesday 11 October (12–1pm)
If you have a general question about advance life planning that you’d like us to answer during the session, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will endeavour to answer as many of your questions as possible throughout the session.
We look forward to seeing you in one of our sessions.
(Tuesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm