Enhanced real-time decision support for General Practice
We are thrilled to introduce Primary Sense, a cutting-edge tool designed to support general practice to enhance the quality of patient care in our region.
We invite your practice to fill out the Primary Sense registration form and start your Primary Sense journey.
Country to Coast, QLD (CCQ) is working diligently to improve healthcare for both general practices and their patients. Primary Sense is a population health management and clinical decision support tool that provides real-time clinical decision support for general practitioners at the point of care. It leverages the world-renowned Johns Hopkins University ACG® System to identify at-risk patients, making it a leading population health analytics software. Primary Sense also supports data reporting to meet general practice PIP QI compliance requirements.
- Real-time clinical decision support tool for general practitioners
- Identification of at-risk patients
- Near real-time extraction, analysis, and secure management of de-identified practice data
- Confidential and secure data handling
- Assistance with patient risk assessment, reporting, and care planning.
We are honoured to have heard from clinical champions, including Professor Kim Greaves, Specialist Cardiologist at Sunshine Coast University Hospital, and General Practitioner Dr. Lisa Beecham. They have played a crucial role in designing this practitioner-driven tool, which is set to advance quality improvement outcomes in primary healthcare.
- Primary Sense is compatible with General practices using Medical Director or Best Practice software.
- By May 2024, Primary Sense will replace Pen CS's CAT4 and Topbar software for GP Practices in Country to Coast, QLD regions.
- To ensure a smooth transition, we'll collaborate closely with your GP Practice in the upcoming months.
- Your dedicated Primary Health Coordinator will work alongside your practice team and IT experts to facilitate this transition.
What do I need to do?
Currently, Primary Sense is compatible with Medical Director and Best Practice. So, for those general practices the first step is for you to complete this registration form.
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com
This is an exciting time for us to work together as we further enhance data to better inform quality improvement outcomes for your practice our community.
Last Updated on October 26, 2023.